The Faculty, Staff and Administration of MCS seeks to develop students who know God, love God, and love others, by helping them to be:
- Academic Achievers & Critical Thinkers who are able to analyze, evaluate, and synthesize information and use reasoning skills to create God-honoring plausible solutions to enable them to pursue college and career goals to which they aspire.
- Community Contributors who use their time, energies, and talents to improve the quality of life in our school, community, nation and world, who engage in service to reveal God’s mercy, who emulate Christ’s compassion in all relationships, and who respond to the needs of others through volunteering.
- Effective Communicators who demonstrate a high level of written, verbal and technological skills and the interpersonal skills necessary for working cooperatively, effectively and harmoniously in an increasingly diverse world.
- Respect for Self & Others who understand that choices have life-long impact, who develop a discipline of physical and spiritual well-being, and who seek God’s standards of a moral and healthy life-style.
- Spiritually Equipped Christians who know God by understanding the true nature of God as He describes Himself in His Word, who develop an intimate and comprehensive understanding of God’s Word, by defending their faith by articulating a worldview that is based on Biblical principles, by seeking Jesus Christ through a personal relationship with Christ and Savior and Lord, by growing in relationship with Christ toward obedience, by developing an intimate communion with God, by discovering their calling, by knowing who they are in Christ, by exploring passions and gifting that God has given them, and by impacting the world through community service, leadership, academics, the arts, and athletics.